Hi all, Joaquín

I hope your are doing well.

To keep you informed of my progress on the French version of "a not so short introduction to ConTeXt", I am done for part I, and II, and I am starting with Part III...

I really appreciate Joaquín's Introduction, its structure, the sequence of steps. Thanks again for that.

The latest french pdf can be found here :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/contextgarden/not-so-short-introduction-to-context/main/fr/introCTX_fra.pdf

The GitHub directory is here :
https://github.com/contextgarden/not-so-short-introduction-to-context/tree/main/

I added some content :
- 6.7 :      how to use fonts from the operating system
- 7.4.3.D :  tweaks with sectionconversionset
- p.6 :      kind of "visual Table of Content"
- 9.6 :      attachements

I added some "features" :
- use of ~10 environnement files for typesetting configuration
- colors :   to provide a somewhat attractive document
             inspired by Hans Hagen "Typographic Programming"
             https://www.pragma-ade.com/general/manuals/style.pdf
- commands to typeset Demos (showing code and results side by side)
- some attachments to provide "ready to go .tex for beginners"

Some thoughs:
- to move "page break section" from Part I section 5.5
  to something like Part III 11.x
- Once the translation finished, to simplify some explanations.

Garulfo