publ-imp-deu.mkvi
```
\startbtxrenderingdefinitions[deu]
\definebtx
    [deu]
    [default=default, specification=deu]
\definebtxrendering
    [deu]
    [specification=deu, sorttype={author,title}, numbering=num]
\definebtx
    [deu:list]
    [deu]
\definebtx
    [deu:list:author]
    [deu:list]
    [authorconversion=normal]
\definebtx
    [deu:list:book]
    [deu]
\definebtx
    [deu:cite]
    [deu]
\definebtx
    [deu:cite:authortitle]
    [deu]
    [authorconversion=normalshort]

\startsetups btx:deu:list:book
\btxflush{author}\btxcolon\btxflush{title}\btxperiod
\btxdoif{subtitle}{\btxflush{subtitle}\btxperiod}
\btxflush{address}\btxcolon\btxflush{publisher}
\btxflush{year}\btxperiod
\stopsetups

\startsetups btx:deu:cite:authortitle
\btxflush{author}\btxcolon\btxflush{title}\btxperiod
\btxdoif{subtitle}{\btxflush{subtitle}\btxperiod}
\stopsetups
\stopbtxrenderingdefinitions
```

This is the shortest example I could get, some lines got very long but
I did not want it be too many lines. If I compile this, I get:
(First Last: Title. Subtitle. City: Publisher 2021.)
First Last: Title. Subtitle.
1 First Last: Title. Subtitle. City: Publisher 2021.

Agoston