On 8/5/2021 12:26 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm via ntg-context wrote:

Am 08.07.2021 um 23:09 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>:

On 7/8/2021 8:31 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
Am 27.01.2020 um 09:16 schrieb Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>:

On 1/26/2020 11:50 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

I use the lua function img.scan{filename}, but in lmtx I get "attempt to index a nil
value (global 'img')", so I guess this got renamed or moved?
Just the high level command:

figures.getinfo(name,page)

local t = figures.getinfo("name.pdf",10) -- optional page number

Finally coming back to this.

Since I don’t know what the function is supposed to return, I thought I’ll
check:

   local image = figures.getinfo(imgname,1)
   print("TEST", image, #image)
   for k, v in ipairs(image) do
     print("TEST", oldname, k, v)
   end

but that gives only:

TEST    table: 0x7fbd4e4e1320    0

i.e. the table is empty.

Or did I misunderstand something? My Lua skills are still severely lacking...
it's a hash not an array so .... pairs