On 8/15/21 6:02 PM, Fabrice Couvreur via ntg-context wrote:
> A small note : this method works if I compile the project but if I
> compile only one chapter, the header no longer appears.

Hi Fabrice,

I have never used projects and chapters (or whatever the right name is).

I’m not sure I get what you’re experiencing: with a single chapter, do
you have the fancy layout or not?

It would make sense that the fancy chapter doesn’t appear only compiling
a chapter. I guess there is no \startbodymatter...\stopbodymatter
wrapping it.

Another approach would be:

\setuphead
   [chapter]
   [align=flushright,
    textcommand=\groupedcommand{\blank[medium]}{},
    numbercolor=darkgray,
    textstyle=ChapterTextStyle,
    numberstyle=ChapterNumberStyle,
    before=\startChapterFrame,