Hi Hans,

> On 17 Aug 2021, at 16:39, Hans van der Meer via ntg-context
> <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>
> I am still interested in this luacondition 733 allthough the culprit has been
> spotted. Very nasty typo and hard to spot fo me.

The “luacondition 733” is the \ifxmlatt . You get these numbers because the
command is
defined using lua ‘interfaces.implement’ (lxml-ini.lua) instead of directly as
a TeX conditional.

And yes indeed, the new lua-defined commands are hard to derive from the log
information
(for the other Hans: is this reporting not controlled via ‘public=true’ ? ).

Best wishes,
Taco

> Shudder and enjoy:
>
> \ifxmlatt{#1}{regime}{xml}\let\Flush\ModuleFlushXML\else\let\FlushModuleFlushTEX\fi
> instead of
> \ifxmlatt{#1}{regime}{xml}\let\Flush\ModuleFlushXML\else\let\FlushModule\FlushTEX\fi
>
> dr. Hans van der Meer
>

>> On 17 Aug 2021, at 15:49, Hans van der Meer via ntg-context
>> <ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Where is this message on luacondition 733 coming from? I would be glad to
>> get rid of it. The message does not pinpoint the problem location enough for
>> me to find its cause.
>>
>> close source    > level 2, order 7, name './modules-docs.tex'
>> close source    > level 1, order 7, name 'cont-yes.mkiv'
>> (\end occurred when luacondition 733 on line 8 was incomplete)
>>

>> dr. Hans van der Meer

—
Taco Hoekwater              E: t...@bittext.nl
genderfluid (all pronouns)