Hans,

Thank you for the snippets. These are super helpful (I am assuming commands
like `withpatternscale` are MetaFun extensions and Wow!).

I have added them to a new Wiki Page -
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Fill_Patterns and linked it the main MetaFun
wiki page - https://wiki.contextgarden.net/MetaFun_-_MetaPost_in_ConTeXt

Thanks again!