Dear all,

I have a simple btx definition 'mylist' for which I have written a simple
publ-imp-mylist.lua and publ-imp-mylist-mkvi. In that latter I have

⋮
\definebtx
  [mylist]
  [default=default,specification=mylist]
\definebtxrendering
   [mylist]
   [specification=mylist]
\setupbtxlist
  [mylist]
  [numberconversion=myconv]
⋮

I have define the required setups for every category entry as well. I have
verified that this btxrendering works. I have also verified that my conversion
set 'myconv' is functional (I am using it for page numbers and section
headings).

However, the numbers used in the citation are not converted. That is,
'numberconversion=myconv' seems to have no effect. What am I doing wrong?

Please advise.

Thanks,
kauśika