On 9/20/2021 12:34 PM, Floris van Manen via ntg-context wrote:
I try to update my lmtx installation, but it seems that there is no contact with the server somehow...
Any hints?
Because our provider stops with web stuff we are in transition. You can try again (there was a redirect to https that spoiled the installer).

(Because the provider also ditched all our email adresses and it took a while to fix that there can be lost mails.)

Hopefully things are stable after a while (the com address is still in transition so that can get temporarily off line but the nl fallbacks should work ok.)