Von: Joey McCollum <jmccollum20140...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. September 2021 17:16
An: Maier, Denis Christian (UB) <denis.ma...@unibe.ch>
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] Ibid. and idem support for bibliographies (and
variable scope more generally)

Yes, I haven't added any code to check for the useibid or useidem options in
list citations; they are only used for in-text citations in the SBL
specification definition. The distinction between \setupbtx[sbl:\s!list] and
\setupbtx[sbl:\s!cite] should allow us to specify their options separately. For
list citations, we probably should add a "sameauthor" option, with "rule" (draw
a horizontal rule for repeated authors), "empty" (leave a blank space the size
of the "margin" option), and "ditto" (e.g., a dumb quote sign, or "Idem") as
potential values, since all three of these options are currently supported in
publ-imp-chicago.mkvi and publ-imp-sbl.mkvi, but as far as I know, they always
default to the "rule" setup.

Joey

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 12:52 AM