Michal Kvasnicka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > Is there an easy way to make ConTeXt use the Concrete Computer
> > Modern font for normal text and the AMS Euler font for math --
> > like in Knuth's book "Concrete Mathematics"?
>
> Good noon.
>
> Some time ago I typeset my PhD thesis with Concrete. You may use my
> way. (AMS Euler I don't know, sorry). You need the file font-csc.tex
> (included in this mail). Then you have to declare it in your
> document like this: \setupbodyfont[csc,11pt] And the Concrete is
> used. But allas! It's bitmapped font, i.e. you can't use in
> electronic document (it looks awfully).

Thanks, but I can't make it work. I created a file called test.tex
containing the lines

 \setupbodyfont[csc,11pt]
 \starttext
 Test
 \stoptext

and placed font-csc.tex in the same directory, and then I ran 'texexec
test' but got the following error.

 ! Emergency stop.
 <to be read again>
                    \relax
 \xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                   \let \localrelativefontsiz...

 \fontstrategy ...ame #1\csname #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                   \tryingfontfalse \fi
 <inserted text> ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                   \fi \iftryingfont \fontstr...

 \synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                   \relax \fi \ifskipfontchar...
 <argument> \getvalue [EMAIL PROTECTED]@ \fontstyle }
                                            \edef \fontstyle {\fontstyle }\if...
 l.1 \setupbodyfont[csc,11pt]

I don't know what to do.

Here is the log file:

/Emil

--
Emil Hedevang Lohse <http://home.imf.au.dk/emil/>

Alle spørgsmål er lige dumme.
Og spørgsmålet "Kan ænder flyve?" er ikke dumt.