I've installed nProbe and, consequently, PF_RING.  The only interface I can
currently use is ens3.  I'm trying to get it to work with the Endace dag0.

I've done the install from packages.

Does anyone have any experience with this you can share?

-John

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002.