Hi Jim
ideally you should kill snort/suri and then zbalance_ipc, however killing
zbalance_ipc
before should not lead to issues, this is something we usually do in our tests.
Is this something always reproducible? Could you try changing the order
(killing
zbalance_ipc after snort/suri) to check if it’s related to that?

Thank you
Alfredo