Marat,

If you are capturing raw packets, then I encourage you to submit a request on
the nDPI GitHub page along with a pcap of the traffic you are interested in
supporting.

If you are collecting NetFlow data, you can't leverage nDPI as no packet
payload can be inspected by either nProbe or ntopng. In that case, please, use
http://www.ntop.org/ndpi/configuring-ndpi-for-custom-protocol-detection/
<http://www.ntop.org/ndpi/configuring-ndpi-for-custom-protocol-detection/>

Regards,
Simone