Hi Amir
the number of rx queues is determined loading the driver or at runtime
with ethtool ‘combined’ as you can see at:

https://github.com/ntop/PF_RING/blob/dev/drivers/intel/i40e/i40e-2.4.6-zc/src/load_driver.sh#L39

<https://github.com/ntop/PF_RING/blob/dev/drivers/intel/i40e/i40e-2.4.6-zc/src/load_driver.sh#L39>

Please also make sure that you are actually unloading the old driver
before running insmod (maybe the new insmod is failing)

Alfredo