Hi All,

thanks for all the previous help getting ntopng setup.  It's working well
and I'm starting to get some good info.

I am having trouble, however, logging in via the chrome web browser.  As
soon as I start to type my password, the username & password boxes get a
red border, and the login button becomes disabled.  One of my colleagues
who knows a little about web pages suggests it's a javascript error, but I
don't know much more than that.

I'm able to login properly using Firefox (on a PC) and using Safari (on a
mac).  However, I prefer chrome as my browser as it works better on various
other sites I use.  Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris.