The graph at the link shows *host* traffic, which indeed is split between sent and received. The *interface* graph instead does not make such a distinction.

In ntopng we have graphs for:
- interfaces: total bytes
- local hosts: sent, received bytes
- local networks: ingress, egress, inner bytes
- .. and others

If you really want *interface* traffic to be split, please open a feature request on our github page https://github.com/ntop/ntopng.

Regards,
Emanuele