Cédric,

You mentioned the exporter is doing 1:10 sampling. I am assuming you are
talking about the flow collection sampling rate. So I think you have to use
option -S in nProbe to upscale the incoming traffic.

In your case:

-S 1:10:1

Have a look at
https://www.ntop.org/guides/nProbe/cli_options.html?highlight=sampling