Please,

Explain how to reproduce and how you are delivering traffic to ntopng. It could
be that the first SYN packet of the flow hasn't been seen - indeed, I don't see
any SYN in the server -> client TCP flags - so ntopng has been tricked into
thinking the server (who actually responded with a SYN+ACK) is the client.

This happens because a new flow gets it client and server assigned depending on
the first seen packet.

Simone