Hi,

If ntopng only have access to tunneled traffic, there is no much that can be
done. OpenVPN traffic is encrypted. But if you have access to the machine
running OpenVPN - Sec.Bridge.Dev I guess - then the traffic can be before it
enters the tunnel. I believe Sec.Bridge.Dev will have a tunXXX interface. You
should try and run ntopng on that interface with -i tunXX.

Simone