I havent touched NTop for a long while, and decided to give it a try again. Downloaded
from CVS and compiled without any problems. Some of features I want to use it for is
the traffic sorted by AS, and traffic sorted by internal/external sources. We have 2
upstream providers and our own AS, so getting more information about what traffic goes
through which AS is useful for us.
Our border router/switches run Cisco, so I can either choose to port monitor the
switchport of the routers or use Netflow export.
Which would suit me better, what are the main reasons for choosing one over the other?

regards
Olav Langeland