From: ntop-boun...@unipi.it <ntop-boun...@unipi.it>
To: ntop@unipi.it <ntop@unipi.it>
Sent: Wed May 27 15:08:02 2009
Subject: [Ntop] per host pair data?

I am trying to figure out how to get "host pair" data out of ntop, or if it
is even possible.  I want to know what hosts (b, c, d, e) have had a
conversation with the host ntop is running on (a), and how much data has
been exchanged between them.  I would also like to drill down to learn how
that data is broken down by protocol.  Is this possible?  Basically, I need
to answer the questions "Who communicated the most with host a, how much
data flowed, and what kind of data was it"

10.0.0.1 (host a)

  Peers:
     10.0.0.2
     10.0.0.3
     10.0.0.4

Data volume by protocol:

    10.0.0.1 --> 10.0.0.2
        http 100MB
        dns  20MB
        smtp 50MB
        netbios-dgm 34MB

Thanks for any direction you can provide!

Phil

1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."