I'm embarrassed to say I pulled a Loser Novice move on this one.  Seems
somewhere along the release path an option was added to the Netflow
Plugin interface config.  Guess what it's called?  It's pretty cryptic,
"Enable Session Handling".  As cryptic as it is, I took a chance and
sure enough it works!  Who ever woulda guessed that an option called
"Enable Session Handling" would enable tracking/reporting of tcp/udp
sessions.....  And yes, I'm being sarcastic!

Good option to add this switch in the GUI, but MAYBE make it default to
"Enabled"?  Just a thought! :-)

Off to more testing!!!

TIA!

Gary