A letter will be sent home with your son/daughter on Thursday. Here is
an advanced invite. Please plan on joining us for this valuable and
enjoyable event.

September 17, 2009

Dear Parents and Guardians,

The staff of North Toronto Collegiate Institute is pleased to invite you
to our annual Mini-Night on Thursday, September 24.  This evening has
been designed to provide you the opportunity to experience an
abbreviated version of your son or daughter's timetable.  As you move
from classroom to classroom and meet each of your child's teachers, you
will learn about the main features of the course of study, the teacher's
homework expectations, and the evaluation practices and schemata for
each class.  Although this is not a time for personal interviews, if you
wish to speak to a teacher on a more personal level, please feel free to
request a mutually convenient time to discuss these issues.

We request that you arrive no later than 6:15 p.m. so that you may pick
up your child's timetable in the hallway outside the main office (they
will be available between 6:00 and 6:25 p.m.). Please mark this evening
on your calendar and plan to attend.

We look forward to seeing you on September 24.

Sincerely

Joel Gorenkoff

Principal