Wednesday, February 16th
7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Please note special start time for this meeting)
Room 215

7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.  Administrator, staff and student reports.  Hear all
that is happening at NT!

7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.: Special Guest Speaker: Dr. Ron Clavier - "An Arts and
Science-Based approach to helping our kids prepare for post-secondary education"

We will have a special guest speaker, Dr. Ron Clavier who will present a very
insightful workshop on: "An Arts and Science-Based approach to helping our kids
prepare for post-secondary education." In this presentation, Dr. Clavier uses
his experience as a neuroscientist, clinician and educator to give students,
their mentors and their parents a clear and practical approach to finding
socially meaningful and inwardly fulfilling careers.  Don't miss it!

Dr. Clavier has delivered lectures and courses to students, parents and staff
over the past 25 years. He is a Clinical Psychologist with a background in
Neuroscience. In addition to his private practice, he consults in the
corporate, community, health and educational sectors. His book "Teen Brain,
Teen Mind" (Key Porter Books, Toronto, 2009) helps those who live and work with
pre-teens and teens navigate this sometimes stormy period. Dr. Clavier lives in
Toronto.