North Toronto's Music Department is very pleased to announce the very first
Maytime Melodies in our new theatre on Broadway!

Our students have been working hard the entire school year to put on a show you
will not want to miss!  For those of you who are experienced Maytime Melodies
audience members, the show will be taking on a new format this year.

Thursday, May 5th, 7:30pm
featuring North Toronto's bands and choirs
full ensemble performances
solo performances
a joint Choir and Band Combo performance of Freedom Trilogy

Friday, May 6th, 7:30pm
featuring North Toronto's orchestras and choirs
full ensemble performances
solo performances
a joint Symphony Orchestra and Choir performance of Hope, by James Rolfe -
commissioned by the school and with the generous support of the NT Foundation,
NT Parent Council and NT Music Parent Association in celebration of our Grand
Opening.

Tickets are $10 for one night or $15 for both nights and will go on sale to
students in the box office at lunches and after school starting on Tuesday,
April 26th.
Looking forward to seeing you back on Broadway!

The North Toronto Music Department