Dear Parents & Guardians,

Please be aware of the following dates:

1. Our next School Council meeting is on Tuesday, November 15th (7:30 p.m. in
Room 215)

"The Path to Post-Secondary".  A Grade by Grade preparation for post secondary
- Presented by Ms de Braux from NTCI Student Services Department

2. On Thursday, November 17th students will receive their report cards and
other relevant documents. Please ask them for the package. Also on the 17th,
all students will participate in "Breakzone". There will be a variety of
opportunities for students to gain strategies for wellness and stress
reduction. This will be invaluable particularly with exams approaching.

3. Friday, November 18th is a professional activity day for teachers. There
will be no classes.

4. In your report card package will be essential information for signing up for
our Parent-Teacher Interviews on Thursday, November 24th. This is an important
afternoon and evening that will provide you an opportunity to meet with your
child's teachers to discuss their progress.

5. On Monday, November 28th, NT students will be participating in the TDSB
CENSUS. A letter and pamphlet will arrive home on Tues. Nov. 22nd that will
explain this. Please ask your student for this material.

6. Because of the staff meeting on Wed. Nov. 30th , there will be a late start
schedule. Classes will begin at 10:00 a.m.

Finally, we have many special events happening. Please come out to cheer our
marching band at the Santa Claus Parade on Nov. 20th and plan to attend our
first big Music night - Fall Fare on December 1st.

Best wishes to all,

Joel Gorenkoff
Principal