August 29, 2012

Re: North Toronto Collegiate Institute - Staffing Change

Dear Students, Staff, Parents & Guardians of North Toronto Collegiate Institute,

On behalf of the Toronto District School Board, we take this opportunity to
inform you
that current NTCI Vice Principal Mary Laszlo will be on a leave of absence for
an
undetermined period of time.
In support of NTCI students, while Ms. Laszlo is off, we are fortunate to have
Sima
Naymark - a retired former Vice Principal. Ms. Naymark has worked within our
family of
schools and brings over 7 years of experience as a Vice Principal at Northern
Secondary
School as well as experience in two other secondary locations. She will be an
excellent
complement to the current administrative team of Joel Gorenkoff and Kathleen
Pyper.
Ms. Naymark is familiar with the school and community. She has already been
working
closely with Principal Joel Gorenkoff and the administrative team in order to
ensure
continuity of programming and service to our students.
We know that you will join us in welcoming Ms. Naymark to the NTCI Community.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Shelley Laskin
Trustee, Ward 11

Ian Allison