Dear Parents & Guardians,

Please be aware of the following dates & reminders:

1. Our next School Council meeting is on Tuesday, November 19th (7:30 p.m. in
Room 215)

A special parent workshop: "Preparing for University or College - Connecting
the Dots Between Education & Career"

2. On Wednesday, November 13th,  students will receive their report cards and
other relevant documents. Please ask them for the package. In your report card
package will be essential information for the on-line sign up for our
Parent-Teacher Interviews on Thursday, November 21st. This is an important
afternoon and evening that will provide you an opportunity to meet with your
child's teachers to discuss their progress. I hope you will be pleased with
your child's results. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any
questions or concerns. You will also receive a December Examination schedule so
you can plan not only for successful exams but for the holidays.

3. There will be a late start for students on Tuesday, November 12th as
teachers participate in professional learning. Classes will commence at 10:00
a.m.

4. Friday, November 15th is a professional activity day for teachers. There
will be no classes.

Finally, we have many exciting, special events happening. Please come out to
cheer for our marching band at the Toronto Santa Claus Parade on Nov. 17th and
plan to attend our first big Music night - Fall Fare on November 28th.

Best wishes to all,

Joel Gorenkoff

Principal