Please mark your calendars for the next NTCI School (Parent) Council event.

In addition to hearing reports and updates from parent, student and staff reps
we will host the following guest speaker presentation:

STREETPROOF YOUR CHILD FOR THE INTERNET - How to take control of the family
computers and successfully manage teens’ usage of the Internet
Internet Safety presented by IT Professional Steve Chapelle

Topics include:

•    Windows and Mac OS X security profiles

•    Parental controls and activity logs

•    Social networking (Facebook and more)

•    Technical risks and emerging legalities of file-sharing

•    Practical steps to halt cyber bullying.

When?  Tuesday, May  13th,  7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Where? Room 215

This special event is brought to you by the NTCI School (Parent) Council.
Attending these meetings is an excellent way to keep current on NT activities
and to share information with other NT parents. We look forward to seeing you!