Dear Parents,

Welcome to another exciting year at North Toronto C.I. I look forward to
meeting and speaking with you.

This is a reminder of our "STUDENT FEES, TIMETABLE PICK-UP & SCHOOL
PHOTO" DAYS. We hope to see your son/daughter at the designated time &
day as they will be picking up important information and having their
yearbook photo taken. Many schools are using this kind of event (prior
to official opening day) so teachers and students spend less time with
administrivia and more time teaching and learning in class. Please
encourage your son/daughter to arrive early as they can anticipate some
minor wait times. Please ensure as well that school fees are paid at
these times, as they will not be collected later in home form classes.

Wednesday, September 2

Grade 9 - 8:30-10:00

Grade 10 - 10:30-12:00

Grade 12 - 1:00-2:30

Thursday, September 3

Grade 11 - 8:30-10:00

School photos will be taken immediately following the payment of school
fees and receiving their timetable and other materials. In approximately
two weeks a two-pose proof order form will be given to each student in
their home form class. Photo Retake Day will be scheduled for September
17. TTC photos will be done on September 17 as well.

Please call the office at 416-393-9180 if you have any questions.

Best wishes to all for a successful and healthy school year.

Joel Gorenkoff

Principal