A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Please mark your calendars for the next North Toronto Parent Council Event!
In addition to brief administration, staff, student council and parent reports,
we will have a very passionate and engaging speaker.

HOW TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT DRUGS AND ADDICTION
Keith Singer is a professional addiction counselor and a recovering addict of
25 years who grew up in our school’s neighborhood.  His workshop will focus on
how parents can talk to their children about drugs and addiction. There will be
an open forum where parents can ask questions.

When? Monday, November 24th, 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Where? Room 215

This special event is brought to you by the North Toronto Parent Council.
Attending NT Council Meetings is an excellent way to keep current on NT
activities and to share information with other NT parents. We look forward to
seeing you!