A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Dear Parents & Guardians,

In the letter distributed to students yesterday, I indicated I would inform you
when details for a funeral or visitation were established by the family. The
details are as follows:

A visitation for Madeline Coulter will be held at the Morley Bedford Funeral
Home at 159 Eglinton Avenue West (2 stoplights west of Yonge street) on
Thursday, April 16th from 2-4 & 7-9 p.m.

Supports for students continue to be available at the school. Please let us
know if your child requires anything, or have them come to the Guidance Office.
Our combined thoughts and prayers continue to be with the family and friends of
Maddie at this very difficult time.

Joel Gorenkoff
Principal