A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Join us tomorrow (Wednesday) for the next North Toronto Parent Council Event:

"The Path to Post-Secondary" - grade-by-grade preparation, skills for success,
special class opportunities like Leadership and Co-op, applying for
scholarships etc.  Presented by Ms. Michelle de Braux from the NTCI Student
Services Department

Wednesday, October 28nd, 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Room 215

In addition to brief administration, staff, and parent reports, Ms. de Braux
will present this very popular workshop and answer questions you might have. We
will also have the NT Student Council present an overview of all the different
clubs at NTCI.

This special event is brought to you by the North Toronto Parent Council.
Attending NT Council Meetings is an excellent way to keep current on NT
activities and to share information with other NT parents. We look forward to
seeing you!