A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Please plan on attending our next School (parent) Council meeting. In addition
to staff and student reports, we have a special guest speaker & parent workshop:

Beverley Cathcart-Ross - "Strengthening the Bond With Your Teen"

(Beverley is a leading national parenting expert and Founding Director of
Parenting Network. Beverley is an in-demand speaker with schools, corporations
and as an expert with the media. Her advice can be found in magazines such as
Today's Parent, Readers Digest, Canadian Family, and Chatelaine. Beverley was
hailed "Toronto's top parenting guru" by Toronto Life magazine. She is the
co-author of the recently published book "Raising Great Parents - How to Become
the Parent Your Child Needs You to Be"; and producer of a bestselling Parenting
CD Series, titles include: Self Esteem, What's your Style, Who's the Boss,
Keeping the Peace and Setting Limits. Beverley's natural charisma warms up a
crowd and inspires hope in even the most discouraged parent.)
Don't miss this wonderful event!

Monday, February 22nd
7:30 p.m.
Room 215