A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

1. Please join us at the next School Council meeting on Wednesday, October
26th, 7:30-9:00 p.m.

Michelle de Braux, Curriculum Leader, Student Services Department will talk
about "The Path to Postsecondary and Beyond". Ms. de Braux will explore
different post-secondary pathways and provide grade-by-grade suggestions for
parents who wish to support their child as they move towards post-secondary and
develop the resilience and skills required for success.

2. From our Student Services Department:

Attention Parents of Grade 11 and 12 Students!

You and your son/daughter  are invited to join us on Tuesday October 25th from
6:30pm to 9:00pm for our Post-Secondary Fair!
We have over 40 Colleges and Universities from across Canada in attendance.

Get your information early and help reduce stress and frustration related to
the application process.

3. Take Your Kids to Work Day -Wednesday, November 2nd (Grade 9 only)

Please refer to the materials sent home with your son/daughter. We encourage
all grade 9 students to participate in this initiative. If you did not receive
the materials or have questions, please call
Vice-Principal, William Mack. Please return the consent form to the school ASAP.