A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Northern S.S. has included us in a special transitions event. Please see below
for details:

Thursday, November 24th, 2016 (Please note that this is the night of our
Parent-Teacher Interviews, so you may want to meet with teachers during the
afternoon session (more information will be provided in the Report Card
envelope distributed to students next Wednesday)).

Time: 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.

Location: Northern Secondary School Library (851 Mount Pleasant Road)

Audience: Parents, Students, Teachers, Special Education Teachers, Guidance,
Student Success Teachers & Administrators

This workshop will be very valuable for parents/guardians, and graduating
students with IEPs who have questions about accommodations at post-secondary.

Please Note: Registration is REQUIRED.

We need a confirmed number of 50 people to ensure the running of this wonderful
and informative event!

This event has been held the last 5 years and was well received by both staff &
parents! Parents found the presentation useful and enlightening!

Registration: Please click on the link to register:
https://goo.gl/forms/0cxIDsjYBlLHkA0h2