A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Acknowledgements and Upcoming Events

Support NT's Charity Week Raffle Ticket sales!
Tickets will be on sale starting Monday February 12 - Thursday March 1 for our
NTCI Charity Raffle in support of Horizons for Youth, a shelter for at-risk and
homeless youth aged 16-24 in Toronto.  There are two categories of prizes:
Food & Beverage (16 prize packages) or Retail, Wellness & Entertainment (22
prize packages).  All prizes have been generously donated by local businesses.
Raffle details will be posted on the School Cash Online website and prize
photos can be viewed via Instagram @northtorontoraffle2018.
The link to School Cash Online:  https://tdsb.schoolcashonline.com

Course selection for 2018-2019
Students have started the process of selecting their courses for the 2018-2019
school year.
A reminder that course selection sheets are DUE in Home Form classes on
Wednesday February 14, 2018.

Reporting Period 2
Report cards were distributed on Thursday February 8, 2018 during Home Form
classes.

Please note change of date:
On-Stage Tonight (NT's drama production) will now take place on Wednesday
February 14 at 7 pm in the school auditorium.

Upcoming PD Day and holidays
February 16 - PD Day (no classes)
February 19 - Family Day holiday (no classes)

February 22 - Early Closing Schedule (classes end at 2 pm) to facilitate an
OSSTF workload survey

February 27 - Staff Meeting (late start)

Our next school council meeting will be held on Monday February 26 at 7:30 pm
in room 215.  More information to follow in next week's bulletin.
School Council contact address:

schoolcouncil2017.n...@gmail.com<mailto:schoolcouncil2017.n...@gmail.com>

William Mack
Principal