A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Acknowledgements and Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events for students at North Toronto

Thursday October 4   Undergraduate Awards Assembly
Friday October 5   PA Day (no classes); Commencement ceremony 3 pm
Monday October 8   Thanksgiving Holiday (no classes)
Thursday October 11   Red and Grey Day:  North Toronto's Spirit Day!

Tuesday October 16  Post-Secondary Information Night  6:30 - 9pm
Parents of Grade 11 and 12 students, we look forward to welcoming you and your
children at our Post-Secondary Information evening on Tuesday October 16.  We
will have 50 Universities and Colleges from across Canada all in one place!

School Council contact address:
communicati...@ntcischoolcouncil.ca<mailto:communicati...@ntcischoolcouncil.ca>
Next School Council meeting:  Monday October 29 at 7:30 in room 215.

William Mack
Principal
North Toronto Collegiate Institute