A Message from the NTCI Parents Mailing List:

Acknowledgements, Upcoming Events & Dates

Upcoming Dates:
Dec. 4:  Tentative walk-out by secondary teachers
Please be advised that all secondary teachers may be participating in a
"walk-out" at our school on Wednesday December 4.  Since we will not be able to
provide a safe learning environment during this walk-out, our school will be
closed to all secondary students. This will include all TDSB secondary schools,
Adult Day Schools and Secondary Night Schools. Any out-of-school activities
(e.g. field trips, sports, etc.) would also be cancelled on that day.

Thurs. Dec. 5:  Anti-violence assembly to honour the national day of
remembrance and action on violence against women.

Thurs. Dec. 5: North Toronto's Fall Fare: the NTCI music department would like
to invite you to our upcoming Fall Fare concert which takes place at 7pm in the
school auditorium. Tickets can be purchased in advance on school cash online or
in the school commons on the evening of the performance.

Fri. Dec. 6:  P.A. Day (classes cancelled)

Thurs. Dec. 12:  Grade 8 Visit day

Tues. Dec. 17:  late start cancelled

Mon. Dec. 23-Fri. Jan. 3:  Winter break (no classes)

Mon. Jan. 6:  classes resume at North Toronto

>From the School Parent Council!
There was a full house on November 25 in the auditorium to hear about planning
and traffic safety with Councillors Josh Matlow and Mike Colle and the office
of Jaye Robinson. As parents, we all agree that walking  to and from school
safely is very important to the plan.

We look forward to seeing you at the next Parent Council meeting on January 27
at 7:30 p.m. in room 215. We are looking to secure a speaker for this meeting.
More info to come in the next couple of weeks;  stay tuned!

Connect with us through one of the following channels:
- Email cont...@ntcischoolcouncil.ca<mailto:cont...@ntcischoolcouncil.ca> if
you have any questions or suggestions
- Subscribe to NTCI School Parent Council mailing
list<https://ntci.us18.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=86a97e16d7abecd32cbbe6284&id=9cf77cbe41>
- Facebook page: Like and follow NTCI School Parent
Council<https://www.facebook.com/NTCIParent/>
- Facebook: Join NTCI School Parent
Council<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1336801883128478/>
- Twitter: Follow @ntci_parents<https://twitter.com/NTCI_Parents>
Save the date for our next Parent Council meeting scheduled on January 27 at
7:30 p.m. in room 215.

William Mack
Principal
North Toronto Collegiate Institute