From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of J- P
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:43 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Exposure from VPN

Hi all,

We have an employee who works part time for 2 organizations which are located
in the same building, now we are moving
and they want her to VPN in from our network to theirs, using traditional MS
pptp- I'm not entirely comfortable with that idea , can someone suggest a more
secure safer alternative

Or maybe someway of securing this type of connection as to reduce exposure of
our LAN?

TIA

Jean-Paul Natola