hat's a whole lot of reading between the lines.

*Note* Microsoft recommends that customers assess the impact of making
configuration changes to their environment. Implementing PEAP-MS-CHAP v2
Authentication for Microsoft VPNs may require less change to configuration
and have a lesser impact to systems than implementing a more secure VPN
tunnel, such as using L2TP, IKEv2, or SSTP VPN tunnels in conjunction with
MS-CHAP v2 or EAP-MS-CHAP v2 for authentication.

They give you an option of adding more security to that specific
configuration, or changing the configuration outright.

In any event, for the OP, I would recommend isolating the machine that is
doing the connecting rather than isolating how the connection is made, as
the former will provide better risk mitigation.

*ASB
**http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>*
**Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…***