Seeing as how you are  obviously referring to me, allow me to ask:

Given that I responded to your _SPECIFIC_ point about this being a MTIM
attack (quoted below for you convenience), why your subsequent
dismissive response?

-sc

(quotation follows)

"> The resulting exposed data in a MitM scenario is unique and has
substantial potential.

Why is this unique as compared to something like the VPN algorithm
itself being compromised allowing the same level of remote access in to
your org? Both have the same potential for damage."