*>>I don't send sensitive information on any of my email accounts I hate
to do banking by the web too.  I am old and cranky, go figure.*

But you access them from your machines where you might be doing sensitive
things.

*ASB
**http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>*
**Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…***

<<image001.jpg>>