Indeed.  Even though the upgrades have been getting easier and easier and
less error prone over time, only go that way if you absolutely have to.

*ASB **http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>
*Providing Virtual CIO Services (IT Operations & Information Security) for
the SMB market…*