From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of James Rankin
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 1:19 AM
To: NTSysADM@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Online server backups

Anyone got any good/bad experiences to share or recommendations to make for an
online server backup service (aimed at about 11 users sharing a Windows 2008 R2
file server for about 200GB of data)?

Was looking at the likes of Carbonite and Mozy, but haven't got around to any
testing yet....any input is appreciated.

Cheers,

--
James Rankin