Ref. the boot to media, he tells me they have tried that a few times with no
luck, blue screens. If all the restores haven't worked so far, how has the
server been running this long without someone seeing something. Wait, that
assumes someone was actually looking at the event logs. Never mind.

The backup they are using is Dell AppAssure. No idea on version, updates or
how it is setup. It should be able to do a restore but so far they haven't
had any luck.

I'm sure there is more information that hasn't been provided that would add
clarity to what happened to set this fiasco off. Hopefully I'll be able to
get to the beginning tomorrow and have a clearer picture of what happened
and what he did in trying to fix it. My bet is that there wasn't just one
thing that went wrong.

And thanks for the other contacts. I remembered thirdtier offer a service
but the other is new to me. I'll see what he thinks when I get a hold of
him.

Art DeKneef
Avanti Computers
Mesa, AZ