From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Miller Bonnie L. <mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 10:41 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: Java and proxy.pac

No SSL, our net admin can't make it work that way.  Just
http://server.name.edu/pacfilename.pac , but there is a cname involved.  Are
you saying the URL needs the actual server name, even though the record is
pointing to the same IP?  Yes, it's an SSL site that is having problems, so
might be related.

I just found oracle docs :
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/jweb/networking/proxie_config.html

And if I'm reading right, we might have to also configure the pac file here?

We're putting together a test account right now to play with settings & a copy
of the .pac file.