From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Damien Solodow
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2016 10:07 AM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] RE: PowerShell on Linux and Open Source

Definitely interesting. :)
The main things I'll be curious to see are:

-          How this changes release cadence/support (aka will there be say
monthly PowerShell updates on the WSUS channels)

-          If they'll continue to de-couple the tools (console/ISE/etc.) from
the underlying engine

-          How remoting over SSH will work out

DAMIEN SOLODOW
Senior Systems Engineer
317.447.6033 (office)
HARRISON COLLEGE