From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Ken Cornetet
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 12:48 PM
To: ntsysadm@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [NTSysADM] Transfer switches

Does anyone here have experience with AC transfer switches? I find myself in
the unenviable position of needing some, and pretty much all I hear about them
is bad. I have some equipment that only has one power supply (no option to add
a redundant supply) that will be powered by two different mains. Each main will
go down periodically, but never both at once.

Suggestions?