This is part of the motherboard do I hope it isn't all of them.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2016, at 12:34 PM, Klaus Hartnegg
<hartn...@uni-freiburg.de<mailto:hartn...@uni-freiburg.de>> wrote:

Am 17.09.2016 um 19:05 schrieb David McSpadden:
Can not get second monitor to actually extend.  All I get is a cloned
monitor.

Can be a hardware problem. Yes, really.

Recently had same problem with a high end graphics card.
Tried all available drivers, nothing helped.

Finally swapped the card with an identical one, and it worked!
Then put the 1st card in the 2nd machine, and it failed there as well.

Turned out to be a known problem. Got the card replaced, now all machines can
extend the desktop to both monitors.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are property of Indiana Members
Credit Union, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of
the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this
message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.